Why? Well, the costs are much less expensive – as little as .25% vs 1.00- 2.00% with a full service brokerage firm. And, you can have access to top investments through ETFs – Exchange Traded Funds.
- Goal-based tools motivate investors to save more. See our Betterment review.
- Management fee: 0.15% to 0.35%
- Account minimum: $0
- Free management from a trusted leader in financial services. See our Charles Schwab Intelligent Portfolios review.
- Management fee: $0
- Account minimum: $5,000
- Portfolios are built on a client-by-client basis. See our Vanguard Personal Advisor Services review.
- Management fee: 0.30%
- Account minimum: $50,000
- Offers a number of tools completely free. See our Personal Capital review.
- Management fee: 0.49% to 0.89%
- Account minimum: $25,000
NEW WOMEN ROBO ADVISORS FOR WOMEN